Hello all-

I wanted to say thanks to all who responded to my inquiry.  I have ordered
Jasper Rees' book, and my library jot got 'Das Horn bei Mozart' in this
morning. In response to Gary Green, I do realize how difficult from a
musical-historical point of view it is to accurately understand people of a
different land and different era.  Maybe I didn't make it clear that this was
for a *short* project just to get us used to searching scholarly journals/books
and writing proper bibliographies. I wasn't hoping or needing more than about
1/2 to 1 page of information. I also realize that this then is a somewhat silly
assignment, but it is what I have to do, and if I can learn a little about
Leutgeb that is great.
Again, thanks for your help, and when Jasper Rees' book gets in and I read it,
I'm happy to share my thoughts about that here too.

Take care,

David Meichle
Lawrence University