From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 6:44 PM
To: horn@music.memphis.edu
Subject: [Hornlist] Over practicing.........

Yesterday morning my lips were soooo perfect, my tone soooo
gorgeous, I just couldn't put my horn down for long.  I must
have totaled more than 4 hours intense woodshedding & high
horn work BEFORE I even went to orchestra rehearsal.
Well...  needless to say, I seriously clammed all over the
place at rehearsal.  When will I learn to be more moderate &
less compulsive?????  (Stern & scolding lectures
wellcomed!!!!)

Valerie
_
Click for free info on college degrees.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iieX4q2kd7n
U18RakktLaCZfF0CXy2Lw2JkWLpGO2K1KvVLDW/?count=1234567890