From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 6:54 PM
To: The Horn List
Subject: [Hornlist] Lohengrin Parts

Hello friends!

Just a quick query -

Does anyone have the 2nd horn part to Prelude to Act III of
Lohengrin that they could scan and e-mail or fax?

I got called to sub for an orchestra and just want to see
the parts before going.  I know, I should have this
memorized by now, but for the life of me, I don't think I've
ever played 2nd on it.

I do promise not to copy, distribute or sell the parts so as
not to violate any copyright laws, I only wish to examine it
before rehearsal so I can be prepared
- at which time
I'll get the official copy and use it.

Cheers!