Does anyone have any personal contact with Tobias Bartschi, the Alphorn maker
in Luzerne? I ordered an Alphorn from him when the IHS workshop was in
Switzerland, and I was completely satisfied with our association. However, I
subsequently sent him a mouthpiece to copy with a wooden mouthpiece. I have
heard nothing from him. I have sent him several emails to no avail. I did not
send him any money, so I am not out on that score. But I really want the wooden
mouthpiece. The worse is that my friend Walter Lawson made that mouthpiece for
me and gave it to me as a birthday present, so it has great sentimental value.

Phil Hooks