Ashley Grothe:
On it was a recording of Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen, but played by horns and
couple other back-up instruments....I was just wondering if anyone knew where I
might be able to find a copy of sheet music for this piece.

The CD is "The London Horn Sound"  available from the store at poperepair.com
and the music is available from the url http://tinyurl.com/77j6h as Dan
Phillips already wrote.

----- Original Message ----
From:  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: The Horn List <horn@music.memphis.edu>
Sent: Friday, June 6, 2008 3:58:15 PM
Subject: [Hornlist] Music

I have a french horn friend who gave me a burnt CD of a bunch of horn pieces
(solos, duets, choirs, etc.). It was unmarked and he had it forever (along with
SEVERAL french horn disks) so he didn't remember for sure where it came from.
I found a video of what appears to be the same arrangement (or maybe group, i
don't know) on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSXvqRXaJ0M) I know this
is really vague, and unlikely to turn anything up, but I wondered if anyone
else out there knew what I was talking about and could help me out. I wish I
had more information, sorry.

Ashley