I'm in need of some help. I have been playing horn for six years now and I'd
like to think I've become quite good but I've run into a problem. Everytime I
take a short break from practicing (say I only practice for an hour and a half
instead of my usual three hours a day for one day) my lips feel weak and thin
as if I haven't played for a couple of days! I end up having to build up my
lips again which generally takes four or five days. It's becoming really
inconvient. Is this normal?