Hi Karon,

It is a Sound Reflector and is available at Pelican Music Publishing
_www.pelicanmusicpublishing.com_ (http://www.pelicanmusicpublishing.com)

The price has recently gone up due to increased costs due to the unruly
thing called inflation which is affecting everything right now.  It will be
available to see in person at the Convention in Denver.  Come to our  booth!

Sandy
Pelican Music

message: 6
date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 19:57:51 -0500
from: Karon Ismari
subject: [Hornlist] Horn sound projector

Please excuse the poor  description but I remember having seen a round
(cone shaped maybe) sound  projector (correct term?) connected to
something like a Manhasset stand  base.  You place it behind your bell
to project the sound where and how  you want it as it is adjustable
..  I have scanned the archives and can  not find anything related to
this, but I thought I read it here at some time  or other.  I have
scoured the internet also and can find nothing.   I know it was out
there as I remember the price was around $50.00.  Can  anyone help
with this?  Thank you.  Karon

fuel-efficient used cars.