I attend a smaller, more conservative church and the youth there are trying to
bring some new thing to the services to spice things up. We really want to have
a worship band that includes all of our music playing youth. I looked in a
couple places, but could not quite find what I was looking for in music. I was
wondering if anyone out there might have a solution...

We are looking for well known and modern Christian (anyone know Casting
Crowns?) rather than hymnesque pieces. And our instrumentation would be a set
player, piano, trombone, horn, trumpet, bass guitar, and accoustic guitar.

I know this is really specific, but that is probably why I am struggling to
find something. Google only goes so far... *sigh*

I would really appreciate any help!
Thanks!