Hello fellow hornlisters,

Just thought I would offer this up to the list before hawking it on eBay, I'm
selling a Houser JL mouthpiece cup.  This is the Julie Landsman model and I'd
imagine it would work best in an 8D style horn with its deep cup and large
bore.  New, they are $95 + shipping and I'm asking for $45 OBO including
domestic shipping.  If you are interested in this before I put it up on eBay,
would like pictures, or have any questions, feel free to contact me offlist at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks and apologies as always for the double post,
Chris Tedesco