So I have a private student who attends a NYC middle school . We were talking about scales and I said when the band director tells band to play a Bb scale what does she tell you to play? Student "whatever scale we want" oh I said she replied "so I play a C scale but it sounds weird".

She appears several weeks later and I ask "where is you manuscript book so I can write you lessons and reminders down"? Student "oh my band director took it to copy it she said I sounded better"

Debbie Schmidt Sent from my iPhone