Nancy,

Good news - bad news.  Good news: I have lots of pictures of Jim when he came to
VT for my regional workshop.  Bad news: I'm at a music festival at the moment
and won't be home unitl the end of the month - too late to do you  any good for
the workshop.  If you plan on a follow up story for the Horn Call, I'll look up
those photos for you.  BTW: Jerry Ashby was a clinitian and there are plenty of
pictures of him as well.

Enjoy Denver.  Wish I could be there.

Best,

Wally Easter