Thank you very much to those of you who have written in our defense, and
please accept my apologies for having been slow to respond to this thread,
which clearly requires my attention.  I am afraid that they have been
keeping me quite busy here in Denver...

Although - speaking here from memory - I believe we have previously
responded to Mr.de Mello, confirming that his music was properly sent to
Brazil via the requested economy surface post, for which no tracking
information is available, I will certainly ask my colleagues to investigate
and reply to him.  Naturally we always wish for all of our customers to have
a positive experience in their dealings with us (and we have, for example,
just added yet another customer service employee to assist with this as we
continue to grow.)  So, if ever anyone has had difficulty reaching me
personally, I would encourage you to write again to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] so that one of my colleagues can respond.  Or if
there seems to be a problem with emails not reaching us or our replies being
blocked by some overzealous spam filter (a frustratingly common situation)
you are always welcome to phone us at 803-366-4446 and speak with Sharon,
Rachel, or Rayna.

David B. Thompson, President
Thompson Edition, Inc.

http://www.thompsonedition.com