Greetings -

Ouch! Did I make a mistake!

So, I have a detachable bell Chinese Bb horn for sale. It's in excellent
condition, of course, since it's hardly been out
of the case. I can send pictures - just ask.

If you want it, and can receive it somewhere in the US, just tell me how
much you want to pay (money, if you don't
mind) and it's yours. If more than one person feels a need for this horn,
I'll decide over the weekend.

I don't want to take it home with me.

Maybe you own a steam roller or a hydraulic press and can make a wall
hanging? Maybe you can sand the bell down
to a reasonable thickness.

Regards,

Carlberg (on vacation in Pinckney, Michigan)

Carlberg Jones
Skype - carlbergbmug
Cornista - Orquesta Sinfónica de Aguascalientes
Aguascalientes, Ags.
MEXICO