Spent one day there because I had a gig in Vail/Beaver Creek that week.
 I Tried out a slew of horns and made some great new friends.... some of my
reviews...
IMO....
Best new small maker, Cantestu horns ( I hacked the spelling, sorry dude).
Great workmanship and style for the lightweight Geyer style horns.
Best New Leadpipes for every make of horn, again, Cantestu (hacked spelling,
sorry).
Best New production horn, Paxman Student model (made in China and it is
truly Amazing).
Best new big company maker horn, Conn's 8D custom (plays great, less filling).
Best new Triple, None. Paxman 75 is still the best, Alexander copies it, Dieter
Otto copies it. I like Schimd personally, as well too but i missed meeting the
master.(I play Paxman & Schmid mouthpiece).
Best new Practice Mute, Bonna.
Nothing new in cases, mutes, mouthpieces or other new horns that I saw.
Best beer drinking horn dealer, Richard and his wife from Wichita Band, and
herr Alexander (he does NOT drink beer, but parties well!!).
Coolest Booth, Paul Navarro at Custom Horn...( you want a straight answer about
somthing, anything? Ask Paul).
Biggest Attitude Booth, Lawson horns, wait, did I say that out loud? Nice and
Techy. It was a very cool booth.
Coolest/Best teachers booth? Wendell of course.
Weirdest booth, Virtual Conductor Booth.....Freaky.