I hope that direct mails get rather through the servers
filter than responses:

Michael, I would not argument this way. Accidents are
accidents, not more. Well, if a whole concert consists of
one accident after the other, the player might have had a
personal problem, a health problem, the wrong equipment or
all that together.

But there are rehearsals before the concert, where technical
problems (wrong equipment etc.) would have occured first & a
solution would have found. If the critic [special one of
these eunuchs, who have tried the matter & have found out
that they cannot perform due to their inability] compresses
several missed notes from many concerts over years [my
goodness, how many concert are played by Phil every year !!)
into one article, he is a real unfair a,,,,hole. Phil has
not the TBPD (typical bras player disease) as alcohol. He
has devoted his whole life to make good music. And, he and
every other distinguished solo player is extremely sorry and
ashamed for every mistake left in the hall. The difference
to others is it, that he is used to digest this. We all, I
hope the whole horn community will agree, should admire the
great things left by the exponents of our art and we should
not talk that much about occasional mistakes but oppose this
general diffamations of our colleagues & heroes.

(believe me, I still have sharp teeth to bite) Greetings to
all Prof.Hans Pizka

PS: I dont know, why email sent via the t-online program
does not transport the text to your system or gets it
stripped away, but if I check my email from the webmail site
of t-online from any internet cafe around the world, I get
the text. Quite strange.

PS2: my site is www.pizka.de/Pizka-music.html Donizetti is
part of my publications & contains two versions. It is also
newly set using FINALE.

www.pizka.com was in possession of a Galician/Spain site of
very indecent nature ( p o r n ) by chance or accident or
language, so I tried had for many years, to get this side,
but unsuccessful. But David bought it & tried unfairly to
redirect inquiries for my publications to his site. I found
it out & protested in a very sharp form. He did not sell
this domain name to me (said, he paid a lot of money - for a
site with the name of a competitor ???? Strange, indeed.),
but he installed a link, to direct all traffic to my
original site. Still very strange. And he still refuses to
sell that domain expecting I would bow in to his hostile
attempt of a take over. But I have other plans.