From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2008 12:57 PM
To: horn@music.memphis.edu
Subject: [Hornlist] Why do we miss???

Also Quoting Valerie WELLS:
" Why do we miss so much?  Because the horn is a beast to control that's
why!"

If your muscles are not fatigued, when you approach playing a tone, you hear

it in your head, and like you are going to sing, you play the tone. If your
horn is in tune with the tone you are trying to produce, you will not miss
the note.

Richard Burdick