I'll admit to finding the 1st horn part to Camelot tiring in a few spots. Especially for one who plays chamber music and so probably not loudly as a standard.

As Dan says, it is fun and there are nice licks - think of it as a horn trio with cast accompaniment. Aside from the recurring trio fanfares (CEG---GGGFG---), there is a very slow, poignant horn-o'-fate moment for 1st when Lancelot prays over Sir Gawain's dead body to bring him back to life. Your fate hangs in the balance here too...

David Goldberg