Dan,  I have a personal e-mail address for you someplace, gut can't find it
just now.
I am writing to ask you what snail-mail address I should use to send the
material we discussed in Denver.   I have given it a cursory look and will
include comments about it.   There is less info on some of people than I had
remembered.   I also don't know the condition of the original tapes.   The
photos, of course,  are all in good condition.   There is some humor in seeing
how young Tuckwell looks.
Let me know and I'll try to get the box off to you soon.
Pete