Dear Horn Community,

My teacher, Prof. I.M. Gestopftmitscheist, manufactures and bottles his own
secret formula valve oil as well as # 5 Duralene White Machine Oil at  "The
World's Largest Valve Oil Factory" in Bad Corner, NH.   The valve  oil is
triple
refined odorless kerosene based with an anti corrosive,  evaporation
retardant  and "slickener" added.  The white oil is  for the bearings, springs,
etc.

Here's the deal:

For a limited time, an eight oz. bottle of either is $10 plus  shipping.
Order 12 and the 13th bottle is free!  All proceeds from  this offer go to the
KBHC Scholarship Fund in Memory of Walter  Lawson.

To order, please e-mail the Professor at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  with your request.   He'll get back to you with
details regarding
your order and payment assuming his  current community service sentence for
promoting musical pornography at IHS 40  gives him enough time to process your
order.

If you missed it, take a look at
_http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=professor+ihs+40&search_type=&aq=0&oq=Professor+IHS_

(http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=professor+ihs+40&search_type=&aq=0&oq=Professor+IHS)
  and
 you'll know why he was charged.

Sincerely,

Kendall Betts

 New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining,
Movies, Events, News & more. _Try it  out_
(http://local.mapquest.com/?ncid=emlcntnew00000001) !