On Oct 10, 2008, at 10:36 AM, Leonard & Peggy Brown wrote:

Paul,
Nailed it ..June 20, 1969 @ 8:15. Looks like it was pretty much an All American affair. I didn't go, my buddy Mike Fox brought me back a program. The display was small and aside from the regular compaines listed were: Milan Yancich, Inc (I think he was selling Alexander Helden models) Custom Music and Worldwide Musical instruments.