Yes, Richard, that's what I said, either you read the piano part down a
fifth or using mezzo-soprano clef to make it match the horn pitch _or_ you
read the horn part in C instead of in the usual F to make it match the
piano's concert pitch.  Perhaps I should have said "you must either play the
piano part at _a horn's_ concert pitch" - that's what I meant.  In simpler
terms, you must transpose one or the other but not both.

Am I missing something here?  (Quite possible, I know all too well...)

-S-