Subject: RE: [Hornlist] How to convince others
From: "Loren" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, October 31, 2008 7:57 am
To: "'The Horn List'" <horn@music.memphis.edu>

 Forget it. FFFFFFFFFF might be possible with a machine, but is
definitely not humanly possible. Even if it were humanly possible, which
it
isn't, you might convince someone once, but they would never listen to
you
again, because they would be permanently deaf. FFF is about as loud as
you
can play; my measurements have determined that the limit of this human's
capacity on a French horn as in the range 103-120 decibels no matter how
hard he blows.
 Caveat, I have never measured the decibels of a wife trying to get
her husband to help around the house!

Loren Mayhew, Owner
Computer Intelligence LLC, dba
CI Music
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.mayhews.us/CI/Finke
001 (520) 289-0700

Hey all,
I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to convince people. that
FFFFFFFFFF is a sometimes dynamic....

--
Mathew James