Hi David,

They used to be available from KaWe Editions Music (in Holland) but since KaWe Editions has been purchased by Herr Pizka, you could most likely order them from him. My understanding is that they were originally published shortly after Brahms's death (circa 1897) and the version I have was edited by Ivan Bialimtchev. Definitely valve horn material!

If you are really stuck for the book, contact me off-list.

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,
martin bender