From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Luke Zyla
Sent: 22 November 2008 19:37
To: Horn List
Subject: [Hornlist] beware of fraud on internet

Dear Hornlisters,

Someone is trying to auction my sons Paxman Model 70 triple on ebay and
several other sites.  The guy used the pictures from ebay when I bought this
horn recently.  The serial number is 128111.  If you see this for sale on
any site, you may want to report it to the manager of the site.  My son
contacted the guy and he said he would sell him his horn for $3500.  Quite a
bargain!

Luke Zyla
2nd horn, WV Symphony
http://music2.memphis.edu/mailman/options/horn/tim.costen%40isode.com