My faculty WW 5tet did this piece in October for a kiddie concert, and for our
"Halloween" recital, with costumes!  Our arrangement was by Cramer, published
by TrevCo Music.  It was a nice arrangement, but we made a few adjustments,
with some small cuts, etc.  I don't remember having any wrong notes in my part
(at least not on the page!), but I can't speak for all the parts.  Also, it's
made to have the narration spoken by all the players at various spots, but we
elected to have an outside narrator with microphone, since the venue was large.
 I found a great wolf hat on eBay, that you wear like a ball cap, so it doesn't
interfere with your playing.

Hope this helps,
Travis