Sometime before noon on Nov. 25, 2008, my Conn Schmidt copy was stolen. The serial number, located on the piston change valve, is 211039. There are links to pictures of it at (you may have to copy and paste the link into your browser for it to work):

http://www.ampexguy.com/horn/conn-schmidt/conn-schmidt.html

In addition to the serial number, patches, and other identifying characteristics, the valves are about as leaky as valves can be, and there's a crack in the leadpipe that will show up as a drop of water after a couple of minutes of playing.

This horn, obviously, is no prize, but I'd still like to have it back. Please email [EMAIL PROTECTED] and also call the police if it crosses your path.

No one was injured. So, all in all, it could have been much worse.

Thanks.

Howard Sanner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]