Does any one know the official start of CLAMSSA this year?  I suspect it is on
a lunar calender, due to the tides, etc. Clamsgiving leftovers are getting
stale (Off-key with stuffy G and splooee, clamberry sauce, and clamkin pie
topped with whipped clam), and besides, due to the official web site, I have
convinced my family that CLAMSSA is a gift giving opportunity for the hornist
in their life.  Can anyone start us off with a rousing chorus of "Over the
Mahler and through the Brahms, to the Mother-of-Clams* I Go"?

Respectfully Submitted,
Scott Young

* also affectionately known as