Given the Professor's eBay win of the Senate seat, I am looking forward with
great anticipation to 2012, when hopefully we will have the "Palin /
Gestopftmitsheist" ticket as standard bearers of the Republican party.  I
believe, in my heart, the Professor to be every bit as qualified to lead our
nation, in the event of unfortunate clammity befalling Ms. Palin, as Ms.
Palin herself !!!  Here's to better times ahead!

Fred