I actually purchased the stand you are considering but decided against using
it once I spotted this one:
http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product__-1_10052_10002_-499
87009?AffiliateID=340&cm_mmc=TrafficLeader-_-Portals-_-ShoppingCom-_-90638

I like this because of its simplicity; I also like it because it seems
sturdier than the other variety, i.e., more of the surface area of the stand
sits on the floor/hard surface. The other one proved precarious because I
was placing it on top of a wooden music cabinet that was barely larger than
the stand and I worried about it getting dislodged and my horn falling off.
I also think the other one looks so...transformer like (those toys that used
to transform into things). Just seems so macho, so overkill. But that's just
me!

Good luck,
Leslie