Wow!  My son & I attended a live broadcast of Masanet's "Thias" this morning at
our local movie theater.  If you've never tried this, you don't know what
you're missing.  It was a fabulous experience.  I think I probably enjoyed it
more than I would have had I been in NYC!  We enjoyed surround sound stereo and
close up shots of the singers on stage.  And, what made it even more fun was we
got to "go" back stage, watch the scene changes, see interviews w/ the singers,
costume designers and even visit the pit orchestra.  There was a touching
interview with the young concert master, David Chen, who played the
"Meditation" solo like I've never heard it before.  Shish!  Gives me goose
bumps every time I think about it.  If you ever get the chance to do this, go
for it.  Totally worth it, even having to get there by 8 AM Pacific Standard
Time on a Saturday morning.