At 8:40 PM +0100 12/22/08, hans.pi...@t-online.de wrote:
Why dont you push the trigger & hold it to get F tonality & add 1 & 3 to
get a perfect C-Horn & then continue to play Mozarts coronation mass on
a mere C-basso natural horn. It works. I do not remember, if Mozart used
any manipulated tone during this composition. Explore the C-basso-horn
with few arpeggios. That´s it. Very simple.

Great idea to use a "natural" horn, and a great way to break into transposition.

I like the idea of doing arpeggios in the key, and scales, too.

After all, there aren't that many notes used in these two parts. What? Ten? How hard can they be to learn?

--
Carlberg Jones
Skype - carlbergbmug