Now, I am having the all-knowings  that you are all having the merriestests
and happiestests of holidays,  expecially CLAMSAA and I "true to forms" am
having my own so here is a new  Clamthem for 2008 which is in the true spirits
of
our seasonings and I have no  apologies whatsoever to Mr. A. Kozin so here it
is:
To the tune of "Hark, the Herald  Angels Sing"
HARK I HEAR THE FRENCH HORNS  CLAM
Hark, I hear the French horns  clam,
Turning music to flim flam.
Other instruments are  flawless,
But the horns just make a  mess.
Missing every other note,
Making this concert a joke.
I, the critic must proclaim,
In the paper, I’ll defame.
The first horn plays like a  schmuck,
The French horn section really  sucks.
Every concert I attend,
In New York or in South Bend.
Violins are singing sweet,
Flutes and oboes playing  neat.
The first trumpet plays too  loud,
But he gets praise from the  crowd.
Doesn’t miss a note or lick,
Perfect like the guy with the  stick.
The first horn plays like a  schmuck,
The French horn section really  sucks.
I’m an expert, not a fool,
I played flutaphone in  school.
Listened to a lot of records,
All of them had won awards.
So I know when horns are  wrong,
Making clams in every song.
Ruining the concert much,
I must report it as such,
The first horn plays like a  schmuck,
The French horn section really  sucks!
Seasonings Greetonings from a  Wintry Mixed Bad Corner, NH!
Prof. I. M. Gestopftmitscheist
Principal 8th  horn and Principal 4th Wagner Tuber, Schplittenotendorf am
Oedland Staatsoper  und Philharmoniker, (ret.)
Solo Horn, Bad Corner Brass  Quintet
Hornist, Broken Winds WW Quintet
Solo 4th Horn (Leader, call me  for bookings), Smirnoff Horn Quartet
Assistant Associate Principal  Mellophone, NJ Turnpike Authority Drum and
Bugle Corps, "The Phantom Lane  Changers" (ret., bad knees)
Hornist as Needed, L'Ensemble du Chambre des  Palourdes
Principal Natural Horn, I Soloisti di Feces
Principal Baroque  and Hunting Horn, Camarata Vongoleforte
Adjunct, Part-time, Arms-length  Professor of Horn and Pest Control, Exit 2
Community College, Exit 2, NJ  (Ret.)
Adjunct, Part-time, Arms-length Professor of Horn, Pest Control and  Home
Petroleum Studies, Northern New Hampshire Technical Institute, Bad  Corner, NH
Author, "The Kopprasch Connection," "Kopprasch for Fun and  Profit,"
"Kopprasch for the New Millenium: Where Do you Fit In?" "Hooked on  Hornonics,"
"What
If Saddam Had Given Ouday and Qusay Olds Ambassador or Conn  Pan American
Single F Horns and a Kopprasch Book Instead of AK 47's, Booze and  Porn?" and
"The
DaVinci Clam: Was Kopprasch God's Other Son?"
Founder,  Director and CEO, Universal Institute for the Study, Preservation
and  Dissemination of Kopprasch Throughout the Solar System
Founder and Guru  Extraordinaire, Clammers Anonymous (a twelve half step
program)
Grand Poobah  of the Koppraschian Kult
Director and Program Manager, The All Kopprasch  Channel (AKC), Kopprasch
Public Radio (KPR)
Host of The Kopprasch Factor on  AKC and All Kopprasch Considered on KPR
Owner-Operator, Bad Corner Petroleum  Laboratory, "The Worlds Largest Valve
Oil Factory"
Founder and Disseminator  of CLAMSAA, the Universal Holiday for Horn Players
Interplanetarily Known  Soloist and Artist of Record
Exclusive Anborg, Bundy, Carl Fischer, Olds  Ambassador, Sansone, Val*Mart
and Conn Artist Who Does Not Get His Horns For  Free
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.