Be certain to check ebay and other online sites.
Luke Zyla
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Wilhjelm" <cwilhj...@pascack.k12.nj.us> To: <al...@aleksozolins.com>; <d...@livemusicconsulting.com>; <horn@music.memphis.edu>; <h...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 9:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] STOLEN HORN NYC RAUCH MODEL 1

thanks Aleks for posting this so quickly,

I am going to paste Dan Wion's message below, all of the particulars
should be here:

Dear fellow horn players,

Tonight my car was broken into in the West Village New York City and my
Rauch was stolen.  It is a Rauch Model 1, fixed bell in a fixed bell
black cordura Marcus Bona case. The music bag is attached. The serial
number on the horn is 349.

I filled out a police report and will be calling pawn shops in the area.
Please keep an eye out for my horn, and please circulate this to as
many horn players as possible.  It was stolen in NY, but a horn like
this could eventually end up anywhere.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Dan Wions

d...@livemusicconsulting.com

908-625-0339 cell
908-359-8328 home

"Aleks Ozolins" <al...@aleksozolins.com> 01/01/09 11:42 PM >>>
My good friend has just called me and he has had his horn stolen out of
his car in the West Village New York City tonight. He has asked me to
write this email.

It is a Rauch Model 1, fixed bell in a fixed bell black cordura Marcus
Bona case. The music bag is attached I believe. The serial number on the
horn is (I think) 349 or VERY CLOSE.

Please, if you see anything contact Dan Wions @ 908.359,.8328 (home) or
908.625.0339 (cell) or call me @ 973.464.5242. Dan's email address is
dan3598...@aol.com.