Has anyone on this list recently gotten a "message" from Donato Inglese? I
just received something from that name using gmail and it is close to a
random sequence of words, but seems to be responding to some of the
comments I made on this list about his youtube performances afew weeks
back. I can not tell if he liked what I said (I felt I was mostly positive,
even as I was struck by the anachistic character of his playing and whole
persona in my contributions to the list). I have enough friends that might
get some jollies by putting me on, but the signature says "greet Italian
donated English horn" which seems like Donato Inglese feed through
babelfish or some other translator.

Peter Hirsch