Did anybody on the list listen to the Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra performing
Beethoven Symphony 7 Sunday evening of KMZT FM (KMozart)?  This was one of the
most disappointing performances  of the seventh that I've ever heard.
Articulations and tempos where not what I remember from when I have performed
it and some of the intonations were 'iffy'.  Maybe the musicians were reacting
to a lack luster direction from "maestro" Kahane, I think was his name.
Was this something new in the world of music or am I an elitist SOB?