From: Lawrence Yates [mailto:yateslawre...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 4:18 PM
To: The Horn List
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] "Dent" bags

Hi,

No, I thnk we're talking at cross purposes.

When someone says "gig bag" I think of the soft fabric "BAG". I think of
the Marcus Bonna as a gig bag type "CASE" - it's hard, it protects the
instrument, it's light and it's portable.

The gig "BAG" is light and portable but it doesn't protect.

If even the Marcus Bonna case is too heavy (I've regularly walked 5 or 6
miles with mine) then maybe a bag is the only answer.

Cheers,

Lawrence