Ellen,

Here's probably more info than you need/want.

Extracted from the program notes:

"Juliet Quartet", composer Joseph Goodrich, originally written for violin, viola and four-hand piano, arranged for orchestra by James Casey Rule. The original piece was commissioned by Ambassador Ryan Crocker, US Ambassador to Syria, in response to a request of violinist Timothy Schwarz for a piece that would incorporate a Syrian melody and an American melody and that would be played on a tour of the Middle East in 1998. It incorporates the melodies "Lama bada yatasana" and "All the Pretty Little Horses". It was named for Juliet Wurr, Public Affairs Officer for the US Embassy in Damascus at the time.

The orchestral arrangement opens with handbells. It's a quite lovely piece.

The concert announcement was here:

http://www.visitdelaware.com/event.htm?e=655&s=shopping

Carlisle