7 PM Wednesday
February 11
Mt View Performing Art Center

Valentine from Quadre and Friends

The horn quartet Quadre will be joined by
a flute quartet Aeron, flute soloist Molly Barth,
and choruses from two local high schools and two
middle schools for a concert of new music.

Two of the pieces are mine, arranged for the
occasion.   (Normally, I wouldn't consider scoring
for bass flute!)   The pieces are Pie Jesu, which combines
a poem of Emily Dickinson with a familiar Latin text;
and Music of the Spheres, a setting of a passage
from Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice.   Here is
a web site offering more information.   I suggest you
order tickets.   Tell 'em the Cabbage sent you.

http://www.artsopolis.com/event/detail/44395/media_reviews

gotta go,
Cabbage