Hans,

Arthur Berv is definitely the first player. Clearly, the second is one of
his brothers, Jack or Harry, most likely Harry, though I don't have the
documentation of who played what part in front of me at the moment. The
video I just pulled up on Youtube actually had the date of December 1948,
so maybe I saw a different one. I knew Arthur and Jack pretty well, but
about 20 years after the performance was filmed and I never met Harry, so I
can't be 100% sure on the identification of the second horn player.

Regards,

Peter