Von: horn-bounces+hans=pizka...@music.memphis.edu
[mailto:horn-bounces+hans=pizka...@music.memphis.edu] Im Auftrag von
mkolnsb...@cs.com
Gesendet: Dienstag, 3. März 2009 01:20
An: Horn@music.memphis.edu
Betreff: [Hornlist] Slide Grease

Any suggestions for a long lasting slide grease.? I have tried gun grease;
Selmer Slide/Cork Grease; GOO Tuning valve slide lube; Schilke Slide Grease
w lanolin; all Hetman types; STP. Nothing lasts more than a week w the
Holton Rotary valve oil I use.
Thanks,
Email message sent from CompuServe - visit us today at http://www.cs.com