Hello All,

The Rollins College Regional Horn Workshop '09 will take  place in the Music
Department of Rollins College in Winter Park, FL on March 28,  2009.  We are
pleased to announce the addition of Dr. Johnny Pherigo,  former IHS President,
to our program.  Johnny will demonstrate and perform  on the Natural Horn.

Our guest artist is Alex Shuhan, who will perform solo and in duos with Tom
Brantley, trombonist of "Rhythm and Brass".

Come spend the day with  us on the beautiful Rollins campus!  For more
information, flyer or  registration form, contact me offlist.

Carolyn Blice
_cbl...@rollins.edu_ (mailto:cbl...@rollins.edu)

steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)