Dear Horn Listers:

Please allow me this opportunity to invite those of you attending the NEHW
at Ithaca College this weekend to visit the Lawson Horns / Kendall Betts Horn
Camp exhibits in room 3304 in the Whalen Center.

I will have the full inventory of Lawson demonstration models, mouthpieces,
lead-pipes, and bell flares on display and available for testing.  I have
extensive stock of all mouthpiece cups and rims and will offer them at a
discount for workshop attendees.  Any order for a lead-pipe or bell flare  made
there
will receive a discount as well.  I also will have a used Lawson  Model 8211
Descant for sale.  This horn is owned by noted NY  free-lancer, Bobby Routch,
and is in "as new" condition.  Here is  an opportunity to purchase a fine
instrument without a wait for delivery  next year.

I will also have information on KBHC.  I welcome your visit and I will  be
happy to answer any questions you might have regarding Lawson Horns, KBHC and
horn lore in general.

All that said, this looks to be a stellar workshop with headliners Gail
Williams, Adam Unsworth and the American Horn Quartet.

I hope to see you in Ithaca!

Sincerely,

Kendall Betts