Van: horn-bounces+ant_lowe=versateladsl...@music.memphis.edu
[mailto:horn-bounces+ant_lowe=versateladsl...@music.memphis.edu] Namens Kit
Wolf
Verzonden: Thursday 19 March 2009 19:00
Aan: The Horn List
Onderwerp: Re: [Hornlist] Yamaha 662 Horn

I have a 664 (the model that replaced the 662), and the only doubles I've
ever tried and preferred are the 666, 668 and Alex 103. The one thing I
would fault it for is being slightly stuffy on the high end compared to the
668.

I can't vouch for the 662 - at the end of the day you get good and bad horns
of any make/model and you will have to play it to find which it is.

Kit

--
Sometimes my Email program gives the wrong return address. If you have any
trouble replying to me, use 'c.j.l.w...@newcastle.ac.uk' and not 'n802...'

Sorry for any confusion