We have an edition of the Mozart Horn duets arranged for trumpet and
horn.  The edition we have contains quite a few typos, which we
reported; hopefully they've been fixed.

My son, who plays the trumpet, is now proficient enough that we have
read through other horn duets - he reads the top part as trumpet in F,
which he's also playing in a Tchaikovsky symphony with his school
orchestra, so it's good extra practice for him.

-S-