Try: http://used.addall.com/

This site searches a bunch of book sellers in a few seconds. I just entered 'morley-pegge' in the author space and some copies came up. There may be a competing book by him, "French Horn (Instruments of Orchestra S.)" What's that? But lower down, you will find some copies with the exact right title. ADDALL books almost never lets me down. (For new books: http://www3.addall.com/ )

David

David A. Jewell wrote:
I normally use abebooks.com, bn.com [use the out-of-print tab at the top of the page]. I
also google "rare book dealers" and search their sites.  Amazon.com may also
work, but I have found better prices on other sites.
Paxmaha
where do you go to buy this book?