Sorry to change the subject, but it was all caps.

I have my copy of "The French Horn" by R. Morley Pegge here. "Some notes on the
Evolution of the Intrument and its Techniques" is the subtitle on the title
page inside. So we are all talking about one book, I think.

I bought mine from a bookstore that specialized in selling off remainders for
$4.95 (It was called "Afterwords"). Mine is also not for sale, but I do highly
recommend it. BTW mine is the second edition which included Norton with the
original publisher Ernest Benn and was part of a series "Instruments of the
Orchestra"

Steve Burian