date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 09:08:36 EDT
from: kendallbe...@aol.com
subject: [Hornlist] Re: New Acoustical Testing of the Horn

Sorry, Jerry.  I can't come to Mccomb as it conflicts w/KBHC.

We are planning, though, to make a "home version" of the program for
consumers. The problem is writing it to work on PC and Mac as this is written in a
special new programming language we developed especially for horn  players
called "LIPUX" (similar to LINUX). Cost will be a factor as well, since I will want to maximize profits like Microsoft, Adobe, Intuit et al do. I think we
can bring it in, including the "digital-microphonic  input-output pickup,"
which we now call the "French horn Attenuating Recording Color Emitter" along
with the "Horn Output Analog Xenometer" (which is essential  to have in your
hand in the bell) for under $2500 but that hardware is going to be expensive.

I'll keep everyone posted and thanks again!

You know, you announced this whole process on April Fool's day. I keep waiting to see if you mean it or it is a trap : )

LLB