Bill,

I'm sorry that I missed this announcement, too. Paul and I corresponded
sporadically over the years and I knew that he was aging and in less than
perfect health. Still, it comes as sad news. Dan Canarutto says it was
announced on the list, but I wonder if he read it on another horn list. For
many reasons, I only subscribe to this one, but I do read it pretty
thoroughly and have no recollection of an announcement here. Later, if I
have time, I will try to send a more detailed recollection of Paul, who was
someone I wish I knew better.

Peter Hirsch

>date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 21:21:57 -0500
>from: William Gross <william.s.gr...@gmail.com>
>subject: [Hornlist] List Members
>
>According to Cornucopia (A publication of the New England Horn Society)
Paul