Well - don't forget, it has 9 tuning loops for perfect tune and intonation too!
 And a detachable bell that can be left on for a fixed bell type horn!

I'll take 2!

-----Original Message-----
From: David Goldberg [mailto:goldb...@wccnet.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:44 AM
To: The Horn List
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] Mpc description on ebay

Equally fascinating are the Vournelli French Horns from the same
seller.  All new silver F/Bb double horns, all priced less than $400;
new, wonderful, etc.  Have we ever heard this name before?  The blurbs
say that the valves are cut to 'high tolerance', at .005 inches.  .005
inches seems clunky - but isn't that what 'high tolerance' means?  'Low
tolerance' is more precise than 'high tolerance', isn't it?

David Goldberg