I'd like to invite everyone to my Lecture/Demonstration/Recital at The
University of New Hampshire.

Monday, May 4, 2009 at 8:00 PM

Johnson Theater, Paul Creative Arts Center
25 College Ave.
Durham, NH 03824 (Directions: _http://tinyurl.com/PCACUNH_
(http://tinyurl.com/PCACUNH) )

A HISTORY of the HORN

KENDALL BETTS, Conch Shell, Digeridoo, Cow Horn, Coach Horn, Post  Horn,
Trompe de Chasse, Natural, Single and Double Horns

ARLENE KIES, Pianist

    Solo Horn Piece TBA

Naturally - There's a Buzz in the Air!

    Explanations and Demonstrations of Conch Shell, Cow  Horn, Digeridoo

Get the Message  -  Castles and Camaraderie!

    Explanations and Demonstrations of Coach  Horn, Post Horn, Trompe de
Chasse
    British Hunting Calls, German Hunting Calls, French  Hunting Calls
    Matinee sur le Bois - La Fleur - Trompe de  Chasse

Let's go Inside -  There's Music to be Made!

    Explanation and Demonstration of Natural  Horns
    Prelude, Theme and Variations - Rossini - c.1830  Tabard Natural Horn

Industry is the Driving Force - Higher, Louder, Faster!

    Explanations and Demonstations of Single  Horns
    Villanelle - Dukas - c.1900 Boosey Cor a  Pistons
    Divertissement on Schubert Themes - Lewy - Vienna  Horn
    Song without Words - F. Strauss - Single B  Horn

Modern Marvels - Double your Pleasure, Double your Fun!

    Explanation and Demonstrations of Double  Horns
    Various Orchestral Excerpts - 1917 Kruspe Horner  Model
    Various Hollywood Excerpts - 1938 Conn 8D
    Sonata No. 3 - Wilder - 2004 Lawson Fourier

steps!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220814855x1201410739/aol?red
ir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=A
prilfooter426NO62)